APPRENTICESHIP - EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA
Millwood House is a small private Day Nursery in the village of Farnham Common near Slough SL2 3LH.
We are offering the opportunity for an Apprentice to join our happy, positive, welcoming team.
An Apprenticeship offers the opportunity to gain the internationally recognised qualification Early Years Educator Level 3 through practical training on and off the job, working alongside experienced and qualified Nursery Practitioners.
The same qualification can be achieved as a Full Time One Year Courses at local colleges. However, as an Apprentice you are an employee with employee's rights, wages and holiday entitlement.
Along with your Early Years Educator Level 3 you will also have solid experience, and valuable references on your CV.
Responsibilities of your role will include;
• Contributing to and becoming part of the team at Millwood House
• Following safeguarding rules - safeguarding the children in our care is paramount
• Providing an excellent range of activities to ensure each child learns whilst having fun
• Assisting Millwood House in meeting OFSTED requirements and maintaining our Good or preferably Outstanding status
• Being a team player. The team will be willing to mentor you with your Apprenticeship
• Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children of all ages from babies to school age
• Ensuring that all Health and Hygiene requirements are adhered to at all times
• Being creative and enthusiastic. Assist with wall displays
• Working within confidentiality guideline