EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER LEVEL 2 APPRENTICESHIP
Earn while you learn - an excellent opportunity has arisen to gain a nationally recognised Childcare qualification whilst receiving on the job training. We require an apprentice nursery practitioner to join our team, offering a rewarding start to a career in childcare in a small but dedicated team.
Nursery hours are 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 51 weeks/year. Staff take 1 hour for lunch.
Apprentices will work 36 hours per week
Total hours per week: 36
Expected apprenticeship duration
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Level 2 (GCSE)
2 positions available
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Be flexible and reliable
- Observe each child's progression and development, reporting on achievements
- Assist with planning activities, the supervision of children's play and meal times, and creating stimulating and attractive activities
- Shared responsibility for health, safety and hygiene and cleanliness throughout the nursery
- Ensure the cleanliness of the children at all times and operate the highest standards of hygiene in nappy changing
- Adhere to all nursery Policies and Procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Workplace training, online tuition and support to gain Early Years Practitioner Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Option to apply for a permanent position within the Nursery, if this opportunity is available
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Strong outdoor play ethos, Passion for Childcare